Minnie Mouse’s Bows & Dots Nail Art Entry
Contestant: Justine Cornil
Step By Step Instructions
1. 1 Coat of a nude basecoat, I used Avon French Manicure.
2. Choose any colour, I used Tip Top Fairy Dust and with the polish brush, paint half of your nail at an angle.
3. With the nailart polish brush (or toothpick) draw a black line on the edge. I used Peggy Sage Nail Art in black.
4. Using a toothpick or hairpin, add white dots equally spaced. I used Avon French Manicure white.
5. Now add a black dot in the middle at the top of the line.
6. Add two dots at each side of the middle top, close together so it forms a bow-shape.
7. With a toothpick, add a “bone-shape” inside the “bow”. I again used Tip Top Fairy Dust for this.
8. Finish off with top coat (Peggy Sage) and clean cuticles.
Avon French Manicure Nude and White
Tip Top Fairy Dust
Peggy Sage Nail Art in black
The photo with the most
comments by unique users will win