Red & Green Hearts
Valentine Nail Art Tutorial
by Loveleen G.
1. Polish your nails with base pink colour.
2. Then on the top of tip polish with white as shown on the picture.
3. Make dots with red colour on the white base of your tip.
4. Make hearts using brush with red and green colour Nail Polish.
5. Outline Red heart with black shade.
6. Then paint curved lines (above green heart) with any brush using black shade. Here you are ready with Green and Red Hearts Nail Art. :)
1. Kwality Nail Polish-pink,black,white,Red and Green (available in India)
Thanks so much for stopping by! Click here to Like me on Facebook and ask me any questions. Have an amazing day!
*** JUDGING NOTES ***
Loveleen is quite a talented artist and her entry was complete. I don’t think she intended this, but it reminds me of American Folk Art Painting. I love her sense of whimsy and play with her art. It just makes me smile. Ultimately, her design is too complicated for this contest. I’m judging whether a beginner can do this design. Can someone with unsteady hands do this design? I’m looking for simpler.
For more of Loveleen’s nail art, visit www.facebook.com/AwesomeNailCreations
What do you think of this this design? Comment below….