Pink & Purple French Valentine’s Nail Art by Justine C.
- Dotting tool
- Thin nail art brush
Nail Polish Colours*Tip Top Polish is available in South Africa
- A) Grape to meet you – Tip Top
- B) Synergy – Tip Top
- C) Armourplate – Tip Top
- D) Fairy Dust – Tip Top
- E) Purple glitter – Bourjois no.14
1. Paint top-half hearts with colour A on tips with nail polish brush.
2. Still with colour A, make “v”‘s with thin nail art brush on nails to make little hearts.
3. Using colour B and the thin nail art brush, outline the half-hearts.
4. Still using colour B and thin brush, paint heart shapes over the heart tips.
5. Using colour C and dotting tool, dot all along the lines.
6. Using colour E, add glitter on tips outside the painted heart lines.
1. Using colour D and thin brush, make a heart.
2. Outline with colour C and make a c-curve on top.
3. Add a dot in the middle using colour B and dotting tool.
*** JUDGING NOTES ***
I just love, love, love Justine’s entry. It’s cute, creative and her color choice is fabulous. Her entry was complete…yay! Ultimately, this design was too complicated for this contest—I’m looking for a simple design that a beginner can do. Justine is an exquisite artist. The detail and control she has with both hands is enviable. I admire her as a person and a nail lacquer enthusiast.
What do you think of this this design? Comment below….