- I started off with a base coat, Nail envy.
- Two coats of zoya white snow. on accent nails
- Two coats of Zoya Shelby on the rest of my fingers
Christmas red acrylic paint
Metallic purple acrylic paint
Silver acrylic paint
- On the white accent nail using a small detail brush i painted on a big red heart, whilst that dried i then used the same brush to draw little hearts upon the shelby pink polish in the sliver purple red.
- I then went back to the white accent nail and placed a second coat of christmas red on the heart to make it stand out more, before once again reaching for the detail brush to write on my left hand mine and my husband’s initials.
- I then repeated the same step but wrote my daughters intials upon my right accent finger tip.
- I then placed two coats of Butter London top coat and then oiled up my fingers tips with some of Ana’s Pure Nail Oil
*** JUDGING NOTES ***
Louise’s entry reminds me of pure and innocent love when you pinned for someone to carve your initials in a local tree, promising eternal love. Unfortunately, her entry was incomplete – missing the mailing address. I’m also looking for a design that can be done by a beginner, so I feel this design is too difficult. The pink nails are simple and the white nails are intermediate level.
What do you think of this this design? Comment below….