Dotted Rainbow Chevron Nail Art Entry
Contestant: Amy Marts
Step By Step Instructions
1. Start with a clear base coat over entire nail allow time to dry.
2. Apply base coat coat of China Glaze Liquid Leather. Allow time to dry completely.
3. Set up acrylic paint in rainbow order. Apple Barrel 20225 Bright Blue, Folk Art 2585 Lavender, Apple Barrel 21469 Flag Red, Apple Barrel 20588 Pumpkin Orange, Apple Barrel 20360 Light Yellow, Folk Art 2552 Citrus Green
4. Using a small sized and large sized dotting tool, starting with Bright Blue and the right side of the index finger make different size dots at an angle from the center side to the center top.
5. Next do the same on the left side of the index finger using Lavender. This will complete the chevron on the index finger with Bright Blue on one side and Lavender on the other.
6. Continue with design on the rest of the fingers following the colors of the rainbow. (Blue, Purple,Red,Orange,Yellow, Green) Allow time to dry.
7. Complete with a top coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy.
8. Allow time for the matte top coat to dry and that will complete your design.
small sized and large sized dotting tool
China Glaze Liquid Leather
NYC Matte Me Crazy
Acrylic Craft Paint
- Apple Barrel 20225 Bright Blue
- Folk Art 2585 Lavender
- Apple Barrel 21469 Flag Red
- Apple Barrel 20588 Pumpkin Orange
- Apple Barrel 20360 Light Yellow
- Folk Art 2552 Citrus Green
The photo with the most
comments by unique users will win